Catholic Tuition Organization – CTO
To apply for tuition assistance, please go to www.fairapp.com
- The CTO has contracted with FAIR, Inc. to process the financial aid applications and provide an objective evaluation of each family’s financial need. FAIR is a nationally recognized leader in financial need evaluation services for Catholic and private schools.
- Applications and instructions will be made available during Catholic Schools Week in late January through schools in the Diocese. Please contact your local school for the application. There is a $27 fee per family for processing the application.
- Applications for tuition assistance need to be completed and mailed to FAIR by the first Friday in April of each year for round 1. If there is still money available, applications will be accepted until July 31st.
- Families who apply will be notified of their tuition assistance awards near the middle of August.
- More information related to tuition assistance will continue to be posted here.
Who is eligible to apply? All families are eligible to apply. However, only those families whose total income falls below the income guidelines below, and meet all local admissions requirements, qualify for assistance through this program. All other families who do not qualify for this program but feel they need additional assistance will need to contact their local school.